CMT thoroughly researched the shortcomings of “standard” dado sets and learned what cabinet makers required most from an “ideal” dado. The result was the superior CMT precision dado, designed with the following features:
- Anti-kickback design to reduce the possibility of overfeeding that can occur when cutting mass material.
- Splinter resistant cuts in veneer plywood, melamine and hard and soft woods.
- Four-tooth chippers that keep the cut flat and virtually free from tear out.
- Shim sets included for cuts between 6,35mm (1/4") and 22,23mm (7/8").
These CMT set of precision dados are available in the following diameters:
- 150 mm (for low power machines, such as 254mm contractor saw blades)
- 200 mm
Safety precautions: always use both outside blades. Carbide teeth should never come into contact with each other.
Drawing refers to inside blades.
- L = Left blade.
- R = Right blade.