Perfect for all materials and long-lasting performance!
CMT announces the new series of solid carbide boring bits, now available from their extensive industrial line. These bits are entirely made of premium quality super micrograin carbide from Ceratizit in Luxemburg.
The entire series offers several design features:
- The unique tip has curved, negatively ground spurs to produce exceptionally clear bores with no rough edges. Centre point balanced
- The cylindrical head is bigger than traditional tips and is extremely resistant to prolonged use
- The plunge edge runs all the way to the centre of the bit to reduce drilling resistance and increase production speed. It lasts longer between sharpenings
The solid carbide construction guarantees an almost infinite number of resharpenings, and since it is a solid unit of carbide, it offers extra safety features
Ideal for hardwood and difficult composites such as particle boards, MDF and veneered wood.
Excellent performance on high-speed boring units and CNC routers.
- Premium quality super-strength steel
- HWM spiral portion with centre point.
- 2 cutting edges (Z2).
- 2 spiral flutes.
- 2 curved, negatively ground spurs (V2).
- Parallel shank with driving flat and adjustable screw length.
Boring bit 311.013.20 is for panel preboring.