Available with raised panel bits in two different profiles, these sets feature six router bits for making arched raised panel doors and professional drawer fronts.
These sets include:
- OGEE RAIL & STILE BITS: these two perfectly matched tools will eliminate the frustration of setting up reversible cutters. The stile bits also feature shear angles for neater cuts.
- RAISED PANEL BIT WITH BACKCUTTER: this 88,9mm (3-1/2") diametre bit features a backcutter for milling both the front and the back on the panel in a single cut. We recommend using a 31,7mm (1-1/4") diametre bearing to work safely in two shallow passes.
- SUPER-DUTY FLUSH TRIM BIT: this 19mm (3/4") diametre bit gives you a superior cut with minimal chipping, even on end grain.
- OGEE DOOR EDGE BIT: a subtle cove followed by a subtle roundover adds an elegant touch to your door edge.
- DRAWER FRONT BIT: this bit makes a mini-raised panel cut on the outside edges of your drawer fronts.